How Do You Ensure the Best Possible Relationship With Your IT Department? JINFO (formerly Freepint), 28th January 2016.
Tasks for Modern Info Pros: Link Your Work to Risk Mitigation – SLA Blog, 28th April 2015.
10 tips on managing electronic resources in a corporate environment – CILIP Blog, 10th March 2015.
Handbook for Corporate Information Professionals (chapter) Facet Publishing, January 2015
To what extent does a corporate information unit impact upon the company in which it is based? – Performance Measurement and Metrics, 2013, Vol. 14 Iss: 1, pp.61 – 70.
Conference Review – Bursary Winners – BIALL Newsletter, July 2012.
Meet the committee – CDG Newsletter, March 2012.
Susie Kay’s AGM presentation: Members Report – CLSIG Newsletter, April 2011.
Tina Reynolds of Drivers Jonas Deloitte, writes about her experiences of the BIALL Conference 2010. – CLIG Article, Aug 2010
New Professionals Conference 2009 – CDG Newsletter, September 2009.
Welcome To Your Library: CILIP in London evening meeting – CILIP in London Newsletter, February 2009.
National Portrait Gallery: CDG London & South East Summer Social – CDG Newsletter, December 2008.
Events organised and helped to organise
- CLIG continuous improvement seminar
- CILIP in London/CIG FRBR for the terrified course
- Chartership London meet up
- Chartership Chat (virtual fortnightly events)
- CILIP in London/LIRG Writing for publication courses
- CILIP in London – CPD23 real life networking
- LIKE events from mid-2010 to 2013
- CILIP in London – Biddy Fisher on Defining our Professional Future
- CDG – AGM Living Libraries
- CDG – Writing for the Web
Professional body involvement
- CILIP (CLSIG, CILIP in London))
- GIG 2018
- CDG (London & SE) 2012
- BIALL 2012
- BIALL 2011 (unable to take up)
- CLIG 2010
- CDG 2009
Significant events attended
- GDPR for Law Firms 2018
- PIC 2017
- BIALL 2016
- PIC 2015
- BIALL 2014
- Legal Libraries 2013
- CDG 2012
- BIALL 2012
- Umbrella 2011
- NPC 2011
- BIALL 2010
- NPC 2009